In accordance with the valid Law on Consumer Protection, (Official Gazette of RS No. 62/2014), you can submit the form ‘Statements on withdrawal from the contract’ to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org or to the seller’s address.
- The consumer may, within 14 days from the day of concluding the distance contract or the contract concluded outside the business premises, withdraw from the contract without stating the reasons.
- The consumer on our web store has the right to withdraw from the contract concluded at a distance, or outside the business premises by a statement of withdrawal from the contract if sent to the seller within 14 days from the day the goods arrived in the buyer’s country, or a third party designated by the buyer which is not a carrier.
- The buyer bears the costs incurred in returning the goods. The goods must be delivered to our address in the original packaging.
- The products must be unused, undamaged and in the original packaging, with all accessories and all components, the original invoice and the form – statement of withdrawal from the contract must be attached.
- By withdrawing from the contract, you are released from all obligations, except the obligation to pay the costs related to sending the goods that are returned due to the withdrawal from the contract.
- If the consumer realizes the right to withdraw from the contract, it is considered that the contract is not even concluded and the obligations prescribed by Art. 34 and 35 of this law.
- The trader is obliged to return to the consumer without delay the amount paid by the consumer under the contract, and no later than 14 days from the date of receipt of the statement of withdrawal.